Goodman’s GMVC95 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with two-stage heating and a variable-speed circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance. Unlike single-stage gas furnaces, a Goodman variable-speed gas furnace typically runs up to 90% of the time in the low-speed capacity on most days. When the temperature outside is frightfully cold, this furnace quietly ramps-up to high-speed capacity to deliver all the warm, comfortable heat your home needs.
This furnace is rated up to 95% AFUE and is Energy Star Qualified.
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- Aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular primary heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Durable 110V silicon nitride igniter
- Electronic control board with self-diagnostics
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
- Low constant fan speed efficiently circulates air throughout the home
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed ECM circulator motor
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft motor
- Corrosion-resistant vent blower
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish